U.S. Shredder's Engineering Division is focused on providing the scrap industry with full engineering services for construction and installation of its equipment line. We combined our existing engineering services with Thompson, Dreesen & Dorner, an engineering group headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. The experience of our group will save shredder customers both time and tens of thousands of dollars in engineering.
- Design of foundations and piers of the shredder system
- Design of Motor House including plans for hydraulic and electrical installation
- Design of stairs, platforms and bunkers
- Design of all system electrical utilities including HVAC, heating, ventilation, lighting, power, telecommunication pathways.
- Construction administration including review of all inspection and test reports